MiVoice Video Phone
Mitel’s UC360 is an all-in-one multimedia collaboration appliance that provides multi-party audio and video conferencing, in-room presentation display, and remote collaboration for personal office meeting areas and conference rooms.
The UC360 Collaboration Point provides companies with an inexpensive 4-party audio and video conferencing solution with both in-room and external participant presentation display. It is priced well below competitive offerings as well as delivers this functionality in a single device. The UC360 Collaboration Point offers exceptional audio quality with advanced beam forming technology such that it can be used effectively in a conference or meeting room without the use of extension microphones. It allows a presentation to be served up to a high-definition display device (projector or flat panel display) and have that presentation shared with up to 3 other remote parties without the use of a separate computing device. Mitel’s UC360 Collaboration Point is an all-in-one multi-media collaboration appliance that provides:
- Superior audio conferencing capability including beam forming microphone array
- Built-in presentation display capability via HDMI interface that supports connection to high definition flat panel display / projector
- Built-in Microsoft® Office readers / editors with cloud storage access and remote desktop access (no need to bring laptop to give a presentation)
- Support for multiple file transfer methods, including cloud access (Dropbox & Google Docs), USB Flash Drive or Micro SD Card
- Up to 4 party HD video conferencing (720p capable) without an external MCU
Getest en gevalideerd met Panasonic SP105 Camera Bundel en Panasonic SP305 Camera Bundel
Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.